101 - 125 of 130

Chemical and glassware department, Image #10

Four people working around a bench in the MBL Chem Room.

Created: 1951

Chemical and glassware department, Image #9

Woman working at bench in MBL Chem Room. Man in background holding glassware.

Created: 1951

Chemical and glassware department, Image #8

Man pouring liquid from bottle into test tubes in MBL Chem Room

Created: 1951

Chemical and glassware department, Image #7

Shelves of funnels in the MBL glassware department.

Created: 1951

Chemical and glassware department, Image #6

Two shelves of glassware in the MBL glassware department, primarily inverted funnels.

Created: 1951

Chemical and glassware department, Image #5

Man working with fractional distillation apparatus.

Created: 1951

Chemical and glassware department, Image #4

Man sitting at desk reviewing papers. Chemical apparatus visible in background.

Created: 1951

Chemical and glassware department, Image #3

Man conducting fractional distillation. Boiling liquid present in large boiling round flask

Created: 1951

Chemical and glassware department, Image #2

Worker in the MBL glassware departmant as seen through an inverted round flask. 2nd view with light reflection.

Created: 1951

Chemical and glassware department, Image #1

Worker in the MBL glassware departmant as seen through an inverted round flask.

Created: 1951

Truck Trip for Microcyona, 6/22. Image #9

MBL dock behind Supply House. 3 boats docked. Seaweed laid out on portion of dock.

Created: 1951-06-22

Truck Trip for Microcyona, 6/22. Image #3

Two men with a truck carrying a small boat. Located behind Lillie building in front of MBL Supply House

Created: 1951-06-22

Truck Trip for Microcyona, 6/22. Image #2

Four men standing or sitting looking out windows of MBL Supply House. One man in foreground leaning on tank.

Created: 1951-06-22

Truck Trip for Microcyona, 6/22. Image #1

Five men sitting or standing near windows of MBL Supply House with tanks in foreground.

Created: 1951-06-22

John P. Trinkaus smiling in the lab at Woods Hole

John P. Trinkaus in the laboratory at the MBL. Trinkaus is seated in front of video equiptment, and is smiling at the camera.

John P. Trinkaus and Steve Zottoli in the lab

John P. Trinkaus (left) standing next to Steve Zottoli (right) in their shared laboratory at the MBL

MBL Swope Center

image/jpg black and white image reformatted digital

Created: 1979-09-11 to 1979-09-13

Water and MBL Streets

Water Street and MBL Street. Crane building on right

Pitching horseshoes behind Old Main

Pitching horseshoes behind Old Main. EE Just (left) and Donald Lancefield

MBL Street

MBL Street showing Old Main and the botany building

EE Just pitching horseshoes

E.E. Just playing horseshoes, Donald Lancefield behind. Unknown to left

MBL Crane and Candle House buildings

Looking east on Water Street Crane Building, Candle House and Marine Biological Laboratory Club on right

Created: 1919

William Procter at his lab table in Old Main

Procter at microscope with specimen in hand

Created: 1923

Old Main and Botany Buildings

MBL Street Old Main and Botany Buildings

Botany Building

View of Botany Buildings - 1925

Created: 1925